Sunday, July 22, 2007

Generation after generation...

This weekend was my Great-Great-Grandmaw's 90th birthday-Wow! I have a Loooong ways to go before I catch her. So, we made the journey to DeLeon, TX to celebrate 90 years of life. It was pretty cool. There in one backyard was 5 generations. Here are some pictures:



This is me and Granny (Mommy's Mommy)



Here I am with Mammaw (Mommy's Mommy's Mommy)



And finally...5 generations: Me, Mommy, Granny, Pappaw (Granny's Daddy) and Grandmaw (Pappaw's Mommy)

Got all that? 90 years...I hope one day I'm the great great grandpaw in a photo like this! ~Miles

4 comments:

Kristy Lynn said...

These pictures are so sweet! Miles' is so lucky to still have his Great Grandma!!

Kristy Lynn said...

Oh, and I LOVE his Cowboy hat! Too cute.

Ashley Marshall said...

Love the hat!! TOO CUTE!~

Aunt Kim said...

I loved being w/ you at the party in Texas and visiting the Dr. Pepper museum/tour, etc. Can't wait to show you around NYC or the NJ Shore! Love you, Aunt Kim