Sunday, November 16, 2008

First Two Weeks As A Big Bro

So the last two weeks have been interesting. Apparently Max is here to stay so I'm adjusting to being a big brother. I love Max and give him lots of kisses, but I also let him know that things are mine and he can only play with them if I let him. You have to set boundaries early...that's what Mommy and Daddy say! ;-)

Here I am sharing my favorite blocks with Max:


And here I am breaking in Max's chair. I just had to make a few phone calls.


While Granny was here helping with Max, we cuddled on the couch and watched my cousin Jerheme play football. Jer plays for the Arizona Cardinals as a wide receiver. He gave me this red Cardinals teddy bear and I am very attached to it.


Here's Max showing off his premie clothes. He's getting bigger, but the newborn stuff still does not fit!


We play together well. He chills in his bouncer and I give lots of kisses!


Isn't he cute?


Back away from my baby brother or I will attack!


Kisses!


2 comments:

Kate said...

what an awesome big brother! you give me hope!!!

Anonymous said...

Miles is getting so big and he looks like he loves his new brother