I still love to "swing swing" Mommy and Daddy cannot wait until I can do it by myself, but right now they enjoy pushing me.

Max got his own swing too! He likes it.
Max LOVES Justice and Maverick. And they love him right back!
Here I am swinging with Granny!
Daddy and Max in our "hot pool" Max is a water baby!
Here I am at Granny's wearing Uncle Justin's shoes.
Pop and Max
Aunt Emily and Max
Zoo trip!!!!
I was telling everyone that "Dorie and Nemo" were in this tank!
Me and Mommy checking out baby Miles the giraffe.
Playing in the Gulf Coast exhibit area.
Post-zoo nap time.
So far this summer has been great!
~Miles
1 comment:
Oh my goodness... I can't BELIEVE how big Max is already!! Oh- why must they grow so quickly? The boys are just as handsome as can be!
Post a Comment