One day, Mommy, Daddy, Granny and Pop went zip-lining through the rain forest. I think they had a blast.
Mommy
Granny
Daddy
Silly Pop
Mommy and Daddy in their zipping gear.
This is Max attacking Pop.
Beautiful Kauai backdrop.
This is my cool Hawaiian outfit.
Then, we went on a helicopter tour so we could see the whole island.
Max says "lets do this!"
Granny and Pop on the helicopter
Max having a heli-bottle. :)
Look at this cool view. There was an entire circle rainbow and look at the waterfalls!
The nice vibrations knocked me out!
Post-helicopter ride.
After the heli-tour, we went to Poipu beach. This beach was voted the "best family beach" by the Travel Channel. It did not disappoint.
There was a great natural tide pool for us to play in.
Max's beach tent got lots of use this week!
Post-beach. Cheese!
For our last night, we went to a luau. It was really cool.
The luau was in these really great gardens and you could feed the peacocks and ducks. I liked to look at them, but I let Pop do the feeding.
Just a beautiful place.
Here we are in front of the Easter Island statue.
Granny, Pop and Max at the luau.Then it was time to head home. I had so much fun in Hawaii. I cannot wait to go back! ~Miles
No comments:
Post a Comment