About 10 minutes from my new house in East TX is a place called Witts End Ranch. We went for the first time this weekend. It was great!
The welcoming committee.

Austin is so cool. He pushed Max all over because Max was too small to make the tractors go.

All my cousins! (Mason was asleep in the stroller, but he came too)

They had really cool zip lines. Max had lots of fun on this airplane one.

I really liked this sandbox.

They had lots of stuff to climb on.

weeee!!!!

They had a BIG zip line too. I did not want to go on it, but my daredevil brother did.
Check out the video:
Braving the zip line.

Tough stuff.

We all got to ride this big turtle.

Maxer on the turtle.

Even Mason took a turn.

There were lots of animals running around to love on.

Then we went on a hayride. Pepaw chaperoned.

There was face painting...

Even Mason got a pumpkin on his face (I didn't want anything this time)

Look at my sweet little brother!

This was the "country balance beam"

Max and I had zip line horse races!


And Gaven and I tackled the amazing maze.

This was a really fun place! We picked out pumpkins in the pumpkin patch too, but Mommy's camera died so she only got video! :) I cannot wait to go back!
~Miles
No comments:
Post a Comment