Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Day (Snow Weekend Really)!

It snowed again! Normally this would be excellent news, but this is my birthday weekend. So I was bummed that they cancelled school Friday because my class party was cancelled. Mommy says we will do it another day. I was more bummed that Granny and Pop couldn't come for their visit, but I know they'll come soon too. I still get to have my party with my cousins at the indoor waterpark this afternoon, so be on the lookout for pictures!
But...when life gives you snow...

Make snowballs!

We went to the farm to see the beautiful snow.



The pretty pier

Justice loved the snow!


Having fun at the farm.



Peek-a-boo!

Even though we didn't have my class party today, Mommy let me eat one of my green alien cupcakes. Yum!

Saturday morning I woke up and guess what? STILL snow! Very un-Texas like.

Max and I tried to find somewhere to ride all of our riding toys.


Snow sliding!

Man down- look he even lost his boot! (No Max's were injured in the making of this photo)

Snow angel time (Justice was really interested in why I was on the ground)

Snowman (this guys is bigger than me! Good job Daddy).


Mason stayed warm and toasty inside.

Not a bad way to spend your birthday weekend. Not every kid gets snow in Texas for his birthday!

~Miles

No comments: