Monday, May 9, 2011

Adios Tonsils

Maxer had his tonsils out last week. I had mine out when I was Max's age too. I have to say, he was a champ!



Here he is right before surgery. Sorry for the poor quality pictures. Mommy took Max for pre-op while Daddy got Mason and me to school so she did not lug her camera to the hospital (these are camera phone pics).



Right after surgery. He was still pretty loopy.



Later that same day, Max's super awesome nurse scored him a tour of the ETMC helicopter. How cool is that?



Future pilot



He is ready to roll (or fly as it were).


The next morning, Dr. C checked in on Max and let him go home. (Forget the
ice cream and popcicles, Max had pizza and french fries in the hospital).

He took it easy for a day or so, but he was his usual self in no time. Here we are taking our wheels for a spin to the nearby playground.


~Miles

No comments: