Sunday, June 12, 2011

Go Fish

We spent Memorial Day weekend in Port O'Connor. This is Mommy's favorite place, and it is quickly also topping my list.





We started off the weekend with a boat ride to Sunday Beach.



Max conned Daddy into carrying him across to the surf.





Daddy and I looking for sand dollars.



After we left the beach, I worked on my fishing. I practiced by trying to catch Justin G.



Then I practiced from the pic-nic table.



Maxer and I went to the boat dock and caught some real fish!






We had good help.




Look at this pretty guy.




Some of his friends tried to take the fish right off my hook!




We used Granny & Pop's phones a lot.





Mommy, Daddy, and the crew caught lots of fish.





After a weekend of fishing, we headed to Granny & Pop's for some swimming.


Mason's first pool experience.


I think he liked it.


Testing out the slide.



We had fun in the bouncy house too.


Taking a rest.


Happy Memorial Day!


~Miles

No comments: