Monday, May 7, 2012

Mason's First Haircut

Mason was the only bald baby of the four of us.  He also made it the longest (by many months) before it was hair cut time.  But you might have noticed from that Easter egg hunt post that it was DEFINITELY hair cut time for all of us!  So we took over our local Sport Clips to do hair cuts, Mitchell Men style.


 Mason was not okay with having his hair cut!



He did not like it one bit. 


Look, we took over the whole place!


Still not loving it.


They gave him a football, and things started to look up. 


Here I am all cleaned up.



Is that the hint of a smile I see?


Ah, we look like Mommy's sweet little boys again. 


Maddox wanted in on the action (not really, but I requested a picture holding him so Mommy made it happen). 


Then we celebrated with a nice Mexican food feast!


Cheers for Mason's first hair cut. Two days shy of his second birthday!



~Miles

No comments: