Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Under the knife...

So, on Tuesday, I had to have my tonsils out, my adenoids out, and tubes put in my ears. I had it done at Texas Children's in Houston. The hospital was really cool.

Here I am playing in the waiting room before surgery. I had to get to the hospital at 7:30 for my 9:30 surgery and couldn't have anything to eat or drink after midnight the night before. So I was in really good spirits considering I was hungry and thirsty!


The waiting room had tons of toys.


Changing into my hospital outfit.


More toys....


Here I am with Mommy just after surgery.


And here I am sleeping with Daddy in my room.


mmmm....jello!


Okay so I was still a little drugged!


I'm back home today and doing great! ~Miles

4 comments:

Amber Dagley said...

Glad everything went well!

Rebecca and Vic said...

Only little kids can look so cute in a hospital gown! Hope Miles is feeling great :-)

Boo said...

I am so glad everything went well! How is he going now?? Jaxon had those great big cars in his waiting room too and you know the 8 hour fast was our worst concern with jaxon, and it was so easy!

Anyway...I've given you an award...it's over on my blog. :)

Michelle said...

Glad to hear Miles is doing ok and came throught everything fine