This is Max's Elvis smile. He was excited about our zoo trip!

Before we went into the zoo, we rode the "choo choo" outside the zoo.


Here we go!!!

Here I am holding Mommy's hand at the zoo.

Sic 'em bears!!!

I have a pretty good "roar"

This was Max's first time to ride in the Baby Bjorn facing front. He liked it a lot!

Mommy and her boys.

There was a tunnel in the piranha tank. I was a little weary at first.

But I got in with Daddy.

Then I got in with Mommy.

Then I wouldn't get out!

Max had a big day. He crashed.

And of course, I found a bunch of sticks and leaves. I am all boy!

We had a nice time at the zoo.
~Miles
1 comment:
That photo of you and Max in the sun is wonderful!
You're so lucky to have a zoo! We have a very very sad and pathetic zoo here where I live. We were spolied with two of the best zoo's in Melbourne and we miss them very much!
Boo
Post a Comment