Mason woke up happy and we knew it was going to be a good day!

Of course, Mommy had to take a picture!

Before we headed out to see the animals, I had to give Mason some kisses.

I like him!

But now lets get back to the animals. So, you could feed them right out of your window!! Mommy even traded seats with me so I could have the best view.

Look, here's the infamous ostrich! They're so mean that I made Daddy roll up the windows when we saw one. This one is pecking on the window!

Mommy tried to talk big and tell me they weren't scary. She even attempted to feed one to prove it. Then she realized, I was right, they ARE scary!

Donkeys...much less scary!

Llamas were also sweet

This one was really sweet!

After we had a potty break (which involved a wardrobe change), we got ICEE's! Yummy!

Max says "I'm having THIS much fun!"

Hellooooo zebra!

He just came in and helped himself.

I had so much fun feeding the animals. Maybe next year we can come back and I can show Mason how to do it!
~Miles

No comments:
Post a Comment