Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Summer of POC

Since Mommy has been on maternity leave this summer, we have been able to spend a lot of time in Port O'Connor with Granny and Pop. I love the "beach house." So this weekend we headed back there.


We get icee's when we stay with Granny!


I love her!


Max always finds the dirt.


I'm still sporting the shiner courtesy of my little bro.


But a black eye won't slow me down!


One of my favorite things to do in POC is feed the porpoises and pelicans while Daddy and Pop clean fish!


Look they come take it out of your hand!


Porpoises


I like to throw it and let the pelicans catch it in the air.


Cool pelican perched on a boat.


Cheese!


Look at that BIG red fish!


Riding on the boat with Daddy back to the beach house.


We love Pop!


And we are pretty fond of Granny too! ;)


Mason was just taking it all in.


Max the thrill seeker asking Pop to throw him.


Here we are eating at Clark's right on the water.


Maxer.


Daddy's fish.


Pop's fish


Mommy and the pretty sunset.



Good trip to POC. What a fun summer! I can't wait to go back!

~Miles

No comments: