This morning Max, Mommy and I ran in the Tyler Azalea runs. Mommy ran the 10k and Max and I ran in the 50 yard dash. It was really fun.
We did a little "pre-race" warm up on the playground.
Warming up my legs with some stairs.
Here we are before the race.
This was the start line for Mommy and the finish line for our race.
All lined up for the 50 yard dash. Getting a pep talk from Daddy.
Here we go!
Mommy said we were so fast, we are blurry in the pictures! ;)
Maxer's first race at the age of 2.
Future track stars.
We also cheered for Mommy while she ran her 10k. Daddy took us all over the course so we could cheer for her. I think we definitely made her run faster!
Here we are at the end of our races.
It was a fun day. Maxer and I finally got to run in the street without holding Mommy's hand and we didn't even get in trouble. We will have to do that again!
~Miles
1 comment:
HOw fun! What a cute picture with their medals :)
Post a Comment