Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas in South Texas

We went to Granny and Pop's house for Christmas too. Before we went to Granny's, we stopped by our house in Houston and unloaded the car. I got to play with my cool bear from Mimi and Pepaw.




Christmas Eve was a very busy day. First we opened presents from Granny and Pop. There were lots of presents to open. Haley was excited.



But all I wanted to do was play with Granny's train table.


Granny and Max.



I got a basketball goal from Santa.


Pop let me have a "bite of coke" Mommy and Daddy do not let me have coke. I love Pop!


All the grandkids: Bentley, Madelyn, Haley, Me and Max.


Haley loved Baby Max.


Max's Christmas outfit.






After we opened presents, we played outside.



Bentley took me for a ride on the four wheeler.


Then Pop took us all for a ride on the four wheeler!


Well, almost all of us. Max watched.



Then we had Mammaw's Christmas at Granny's house. Cousin Kristi also let me have a bite of coke! :-)


Mammaw and Baby Max.


What a day!!!

Here are our matching Christmas jammies from Mimi.


I really like Christmas!
~Miles

2 comments:

Irishembi said...

LOL! I LOVE Max's naughty/nice outfit! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

what a wondeful christmas all you guys had, glad to see Jason made it home