Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mommy's new toy..

Mommy got a new Nikon camera for Christmas. She got it a little early so she could practice taking pictures before all of the Christmas celebrations. As if she wasn't crazy enough with a camera before!!!

Here are some pictures she took from our walk to the nearby school playground today.

The flash got him....


Eyes wide open and ready for a ride!


Our first ride in the double stroller!


Drinking some juice and ready to go play!


Climbing on the playground.


Here I come!


I like all of the slides.


Weeee....


I own this place!


Max chilling in the stroller


Hi Daddy!


Mommy holding one very unhappy Max!


Daddy holding Max


Look at this big stick I found!


When we got home it was swing time for Max.


And I had a drink and some cheerios!





Get ready for lots of blogging folks! Mommy loves her new camera!

~Miles

1 comment:

Kate said...

CUTE! which double stroller did you get? do you like it??