Monday, December 22, 2008

Order in the Court!

I had a big day today. First, I woke up and gave Mimi a Christmas concert.




Then we went to see my chambers family. I have missed them. It took me a second to warm up to everyone, but Judge let me have some candy from his candy dish and we were buddies again!




Rosa and Max.


Judge and Max.


Andrea let me play with the ornaments on the tree.


Lorie let me play on her computer.



Then we came back to Mimi and Pepaw's and we opened presents.



One thing on Austin's list was his very own box of cereal-ha ha!


Max loves Austin.


Garrett's gun.


These stocking stuffers were a huge hit.


Max's stuffed animal.


Cuddling with Pepaw.


I sat on Cayden's lap to have some milk.


All of the Mitchell grandboys!!!



It was a busy day...I'm off to bed!

~Miles

No comments: