Here I am trying out my fighting skills. I'm a lover not a fighter. ;)
We hit up the petting zoo. There were lots of great animals.
Even Melman the giraffe!
Cute photo op while we explored the 4-H area. This always brings back happy memories for Mommy of her 4-H days. She can't wait for me to be 9 so I can join too!
Then we headed over to the carnival. We got wrist bands so we could ride any ride as much as we wanted (as long as we were tall enough). We first found this maze, and it was AWESOME! We went through it about 12 times before heading to something else.
Over in the kiddiezone, we drove lots of cars.
And even a motorcycle!
There was a pretty big roller coaster there. We had to ride with an adult. I was scared, so I let Max try it out first.
Once I saw that he survived, I gave it a try.
We got to drive this cool train and ring the bell.
Disney World prepared us for this ride. The rocket went up and down. I loved it, and I tell you, before Disney, there was no way you could have gotten me on that thing!
This is my "look Mom, no hands" expression.
We headed back to the maze (our favorite), and ran into our cousin, Garrett there. He was at the fair with friends.
We found another maze. It was a maze of mirrors, and a grown up had to go with us so Mommy went.
This is the dragon roller coaster. Daddy couldn't ride with us on this, so we braved it alone. I liked it, Max didn't.
I rode it a second time and got the whole thing to myself!
Next it was time for the fun slide.
Max could only ride with Daddy. The man at this ride was nice enough to let Daddy go over and over without using a ticket (since they didn't buy their own wristbands).
My turn.
The next time, we raced.
I won!
Then we rode the carousel.
and the hot air balloon ride.
and the bee ride.
As we were walking out of the fair, we ran into one of Mommy's co-workers, Jonathan the clown. He knew a lot of great magic tricks.
and he made us balloon animals. I got a cheetah!
Maxer got a monkey in a tree.
All that fair fun, and I just wanted to pop these bubbles ha ha!
We had a fabulous time. BIG thanks to Mimi for letting Mason spend the night so Mommy and Daddy could enjoy the fair with the big boys!
~Miles
No comments:
Post a Comment