Studying our maps.
Will, Max and me talking about what we're going to see next.
We got to feed the birds. I love this. Maxer too.
We all had fun, but the birds were pretty aggressive today! They were even eating Mommy's shoes.
This is Will's Mommy and his sister, Ellie. Isn't she a cutie patootie?
We had a pic-nic lunch. Mommy caught me with my mouth full (which, not surprisingly, did not quiet me down at all).
Maxer and Will.
Before I knew it, it was time to go. Mommy did not do a great job of getting photos today. She was too busy talking with her new friend, Mrs. Will's Mommy.
Will did say that I could come to his house and play. When Daddy got home today, I was telling him all about my new friend, and how HE has a Batman castle too! (but he calls it a bat cave so that's cool). Hooray for new friends and a holiday. Back to school tomorrow.
~Miles
No comments:
Post a Comment