It is a fun festival anyway, but this weekend was PIRATES WEEKEND!!! We dressed up in our pirate gear.
Mason was ready to go.
They have lots of great games and rides and shows. This was called "the cage." It was a fun maze.


And there's lots of space to just run around. Here we are waiting for the very cool jousting show.
Mason made friends...
Mommy, Maxer and I headed into this fun maze. Mommy let us lead the way to the bell in the center. It took us a while!
but we finally found it.
Look at this thing!

Here is a pic of Daddy and Mason watching us ride an....
Elephant!!! Yep that's right, a real elephant. That was pretty fun.
Anna rode with us so we wouldn't be scared.
They had all kinds of people walking around in cool costumes. I think these guys were maybe supposed to be scary, but they were really sweet. :)

And these fairies were funny. They were trapped there on the bricks until some little girls came by and freed them.
This ride is like the tea cups at Disney World, but men pushed it and spun the cups. It went fast!
ha ha this is funny. Look I stuck my tongue out.

Aaaarrrgh I had a great time!

Here's to many more Ren Fests!
~Miles

No comments:
Post a Comment