Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Victoria...

Mommy was terribly homesick so we ran down to Victoria for the day to see the extended family. I had a great time playing at Granny and Pop's!

Here I am on Madelyn's 4-wheeler. Even though it is girly, I really like it!


Here's Mommy and Max


Here's me and Pop on the real four wheeler. Once I warmed up to it, I REALLY like this one and said "more ride" all afternoon.


This is Aunt Patsy holding Max.


Max is very interested in what I have to say!


Cousin Molly...she's a natural!


I LOVE Molly!!!


Mammaw and Pappaw (my great grandparents!)


Granny's firetruck. I think Granny needs a few more vehicles! :)


Here I am driving Granny on the 4-wheeler.


Chatting with Aunt Emily.


Daddy and me holding Max.


When we got home, Max was tuckered out!


Bonus footage: Here's a picture of our new Christmas tree. Our old tree was too small for the living room. I really like this one. But I'm not too sure about the train yet. It's a little scary.


Look...everyone's stockings!!!

1 comment:

Irishembi said...

Ahhhh, your two boys are GORGEOUS! Definitely need more vehicles. :-)