Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gaven Turns Four

Today was my cousin, Gaven's, birthday party. It was at this fun park.

There was a fun BIG firetruck!

There's the birthday boy (I mean Batman. There was a face painter there) Here I am with my buddy, Collier, and my cousin (and buddy) Gaven. Mason had fun getting lots of love from Mimi and Pepaw.
Cayden--I mean Batman--there were many Batman sitings at this party.

This was my first time on the merry go round. Mommy sat with me for a minute, but then I decided I liked it and I didn't need her, so she went back to taking pictures. :)
I had fun with my friends, Cullen and Grayson (I mean Batman).


Look at Collier's face! I thought it was cool, but I didn't want anyone painting MY face. Mommy says she is glad to know that she never has to worry about me getting a tatoo.


Max got a baseball on his arm.

Showing Uncle Toby his baseball.

Here's part of the crew on the firetruck.

See me there towards the back? I'm on "the computer" I told Mommy.

Cullen was so nice to let Max help him drive. Then it was time for cake. And look at this cake! The same lady who make Garrett and Brynley's cakes made this one. It was yummy! "Happy Birthday to Gaven"


Bring on the cake!



Best buds.


Austin was making Mason laugh. He's a GREAT big cousin.



It was a great time!


~Miles

No comments: