Today's lesson was about another name Jesus is called- The Good Shepherd. We talked about how a shepherds take care of their flocks. They know what their sheep need, and how to keep them safe.
Our ornament was this sweet shepherd. I told the boys Jesus was our shepherd. He protects us and knows just what we need. I asked them to tell me what Jesus protects them from. Miles said "bad dreams." Max said....vampires of course (he's on a total vampire kick--from where? I have no idea).
Miles hung the ornament.
Our tree.
I cannot believe it is only 6 days to Christmas. It has been a special month with the boys focusing on what the season is all about. They're still pretty excited about their visit from the big guy, but it's nice to know that they get what this holiday is really about too!
~Miles' Mommy
1 comment:
Nicole, I think we have enjoyed the advent as much as you all have and everyday, I look forward to the next day with anticipation. It is just so wonderful that you all are doing this with the boys.
Post a Comment