We also talked about how the rainbow is a symbol of God's promises. I asked the boys if they knew about the first time God used a rainbow as a symbol of His promise to us. Miles replied "yes when He flooded out Noah in the ark" lol yep.
So tonight's ornament has a beautiful rainbow on it.
We rotated the tree to share the ornament love. So Miles hung an ornament "low." This picture cracks me up because you can see how devotional time sometimes looks: Me reading and talking to Miles and Max, Ted giving Mason a breathing treatment, one big happy family :)
I had an activity planned for the boys tonight where they could color rainbows, but we went to a visitation for a good family friend tonight. We got home late, and so devotional time had to be cut short. I "promised" (in keeping with our theme) that the boys could color the pictures over breakfast tomorrow, so more pictures to come!
~Miles' Mommy
Edited to Add: Here is a picture of our rainbows from this morning! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment